CHICKEN WING BREAKFAST CHILAQUILES
These Breakfast Chilaquiles (pronounced chee-luh-key-lays) are one of my favorite meals, ever. Fried Tortilla Chips smothered in a homemade red sauce and topped with all the good stuff! Seriously, you can enjoy these any time of day!
When it comes to starting your day the right way, you can’t go wrong with this bowl of greatness. We’re talking tortillas chips, spicy salsa roja, tender slices of chicken, avocado, queso fresco, fresh jalapeños, radish slices, lime wedges, chives and cilantro… all served with a perfectly fried egg. WOWZA!
Meat District’s Zesty Ranch Chicken Party Wings work flawlessly in this recipe. They give your tastebuds a little zip that marries nicely with the heat from the scratch-made salsa roja. Throw them on the grill or use an air fryer to crisp these up. I just love how they’re crunchy on the outside, succulent in the middle. Adds great texture!
Prep Time 10 Min.
Cook Time: 35 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
- 1 package Meat District’s Ranch Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Chipotle Chilies in Adobo, chopped
- 2 (10 oz) cans Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 3 cups Tortilla Chips
- 2 Eggs
- Cook wings on the grill or in the air fryer until internal temperature is 165F. Set aside to cool.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Olive oil in a large skillet. Sauté minced garlic for 1 minute and then add the chipotle chilies and undrained diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil and then lower temperature to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- While the roja sauce simmers, pull chicken meat off of the wings, prep all garnishes and fry up two eggs in a separate skillet.
- Split tortilla chips among two bowls and evenly pour roja sauce over both bowls. Top with chicken, toppings and fried eggs. Enjoy immediately.