FULLY LOADED BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN SANDWICHES
If you’re feeding a crowd, there’s not many recipes that are more satisfying than these Baked Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches topped with all the good stuff.
When it comes to fall, I’m all about comfort foods. Whether it’s a holiday get together or a laid-back day gathered around the football game, there’s no better menu item than fully loaded sandwiches. They’re pretty simple to make, easily customizable and will always please the masses.
These sandwiches can be served hot or cold, making them perfect for weekly meal planning or party days where you just don’t have time to dedicate to the kitchen.
Prep Time 15 Min.
Cook Time: 25-35 min.
Total Time: 50 min.
- 1 Meat District Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Ciabatta Rolls, toasted
- Spicy Brown Mustard, as needed
- Lemon-Garlic Aioli, as needed
- 1 cup Cilantro Leaves
- Bacon-Fat Onion Jam
- 8 oz. Can of Bavarian Sauerkraut
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- Cornbread Stuffing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high and add the olive oil. Sear each side of the pork until browned, about four minutes each side.
- Remove seared tenderloin from the skillet and place on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Cook for 25 – 30 minutes, or until internal temperature has reached 145F.
- While the pork tenderloin cooks, whisk together the lemon-garlic aioli and simmer the bacon-fat onion jam.
- Once the tenderloin is done cooking, remove from the oven and allow it to rest for at least 5 minutes. This will seal in the juices. After resting, cut into slices.
- To assemble the sandwiches, cut the ciabatta rolls in half and spear one side with spicy ground mustard and the other side with lemon-garlic aioli. Evenly distribute the cilantro leaves, bacon-fat onion jam, pork tenderloin, sauerkraut and cheese among the six sandwich rolls and enjoy immediately.
- Optional: For an extra layer of comfort-food yumminess, add a scoop of prepared cornbread stuffing to each sandwich.